Friday, May 18, 2018

When Life Gets Prickly...

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never permit the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:22

Friends,

Life is full of burdens. And we can let them get the best of us. But God knows. And He is there. This verse has a wonderful promise. When we give our burdens to Him, He will sustain us. We don't have to bear them alone! We don't have to bear them in our measly power. Instead, He will bear them in His great power and sustain us. Amen! We have such a good God. It always amazes me how He cares for us.

For this page, I used the following Sweet n Sassy Stamps sets: Refresh My Soul, Bitty Minnie Alpha, Let's Do This, and Stop Drop Pray. I used watercolor crayons for the color. I colored in "PRAY" with a white sharpie.

When life gets prickly, and it will, tell Him all about it. He will sustain you!

Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment