Monday, May 21, 2018

Uniquely Designed

"But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand." Isaiah 64:8

Hello lovlies! I am sure by now you are all aware of the latest stamp set Girl Power. I can't tell you how excited I was to see this set when it released. This set gives me the creativity to play dress up and make beautiful girls that represent myself and my friends.


I pulled out all my alpha stickers to create a fun funky jumbled alpha for the word 'uniquely' and for the word 'designed' I used the Teeny Alpha stamp set that released last month. Next I stamped my three girls. I played with the different necklines and even added a floral accent to the top knot girl. I used my watercolors to create beautifully unique girls. I added a short prayer, some washi, enamel hearts, wordfetti and tab to finish off the page.



I have always loved the imagery of this verse! In my simplistic mind I see my creator God throwing a blob of clay on a messy pottery wheel. Gently He places his hands and begins to mold and form. I was designed, created and formed to be unique piece of God's creation. Why do I gaze in the mirror wishing my uniqueness away? We are created with unique talents, forms, dreams, and desires, which come together to build a beautiful body of Christ.


Father, Thank you for molding me into the woman you need me to be. Help me to see my differences as tiny fingerprints of you! Remind me to embrace the differences in those around me. We are all the work of your hands! Amen!!

Hugs and Prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment