Friday, May 11, 2018

My Soul Thirsts For You



"O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you."
Psalms 63:1‭-‬3 ESV


My souls thirst for God often. It's not just I want more of Him in my day. I'm talking about where you are dehydrated, struggling to survive. You need to filled with the Living Water! Anyone else get like this often?

It seems like sometimes I've tried to handle things on my own. Or I get quiet in the waiting. Or I'm just in survival mode. 

Sometimes, I know it's my effort that has me crawling for water.

Why do I let myself get to that point? Why havent I learned... I've always been stubborn.

But there is something beautiful about my gasping for water. That everything in me knows the only thing that fill this void in my heart. This ache...is the Living Water. That He alone will Restore and refresh me. And when He does... my cup overflows...


ART TALK

I used the Refresh My Soul Stamp Set with watercolor to color images in and background. 


Blessings, Colleen 
IG: Stirthesoul 

No comments:

Post a Comment