Saturday, May 19, 2018

Be A Heart Donor


Happy Saturday everyone!

I know we have all seen those church message boards that we drive past day in and day out. Sometimes they just have upcoming church events, church members and miscellaneous messages on them. The other day while driving I passed one that really jumped out at me. It said "Be a Donor, Give Your Heart to Jesus"! I thought wow, what an interesting way to think about that concept. I pondered the thought of this simple message as I drove down the road and brainstormed how I could put this fun message into my bible. And then it occurred to me, this message board did exactly what it was intended to do. A quick little statement to catch your attention away from your busy day and make you think about Jesus! Isn't that also why we share our bible journaling pages sometimes?! To share a piece of ourselves that may help someone else get closer to God!

Romans 10:9-10
"Because, if you confess with your mouth the Jesus is Lord 
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, 
you will be saved. 
For with the heart one believes and is justified, 
and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."


Our God is amazing!! In order for us the be accepted into his kingdom, all he asks is that we accept him as our Lord and Savior and that believe that God raised him from the dead, and we will be saved!  All of us are sinners, time and time again, and yet thats all we have to do to be accepted by him. He has an endless amount of mercy and grace to pour over us. Accept his love, and give your heart to Jesus!


Creative Details

For this page I used several different stamp sets. The brand new Girl Power stamp set was a perfect and fun stamp to use to create a organ donor type card for this page. I watercolored the card and cut it out to place it on top of my page. I also mixed up a few of our alphas when stamping the statement. It always gives it a fun element to the page when you mix up the font styles. I have also linked the different stamps used below.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,

Stephanie Gammon


Girl Power 

Bitty Minnie Alpha 

Classy Script Alpha

Skinny Caps Alpha

Texture Tiles 1 

Grunge Elements 2







No comments:

Post a Comment