Tuesday, May 1, 2018


Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth.  Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” 
Matthew 28:18‭-‬20 NLT





It's been awhile since I have thought of these verses. And yet it's so timely God is laying these verses in front of me. Let's talk through this.

Go- it's an action. It requires movement. It doesnt have to mean overseas. How many times do we think that? But it might. No really, it might. No matter where, it is going to require you to move your feet. To go where He is asking you to go. So, are you already serving in that place? Are you waiting for where your "go" is? Are you willing to go anywhere? Whatever and wherever? Is your heart willing?

Make Disciples- so important. It's not just share the gospel. But its teaching them what it means to follow Christ. What it means to be a Christian. How are you doing this? Who around you are you investing in?  Can you think of someone? Family, friends, children? Do you need to start being more intentional?

Join me in praying about our Go and Make. 💜


ART TALK

I stamped this beautiful Girl stamp first. It's so fun to build her and watch it come to life!!! So fun. I used watercolor to color her in. Next I used the NEW Alpha Stamp set to stamp out the words. Such an incredible set. I love the versatility of the stamp and the bonus words in it. Next I just scattered some watercolor on the page. To finish I used the grid stamp from Texture Tiles one.

Blessings,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. A mentor once told me that this verse could be translated to say “as you are going, make disciples.” I took that to mean “as I’m living life everyday...be intentional and make disciples.” Choosing to invest in the lives of others is what it’s all about!! Great post, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete