Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tickled Pink

Hello lovelies! I hope your week is going fabulously and your summer is a total joy. These last couple days have been hard for me...I know God has control of all things but sometimes I need a kick in the pants. As I was looking up scriptures I stumbled upon 2 Corinthians 9:8-11 (Message translation) "God can our on the blessings in astonishing ways, so that you're  ready for anything and everything. He throws caution to the winds, giving to the needy in reckless abandon. His right-living, right-giving ways never run out, never give out. This most generous God who gives seed to the farm that becomes bread for your needs is more that extravagant with you. He gives you something you can give away, which grows into full formed lives, robust in God, wealthy in every way, so that you can be generous in every way, producing with us great praise to God."


Wow I so needed to hear and soak in this. I began by creating a gradient on my page with white, light pink and dark pink acrylic paint. Next I stamped the sentiment 'tickled pink' from the 'be a flamingo' set. I stamped the large flamingo on pink cardstock, fussy cut it out to use as a tab to stick up above my page. Recently I have been seeing polka dots painted using the back of a new pencil...so I gave it a go and used the same three colors I used earlier for the gradient. I pulled out an older Sweet N Sassy stamp 'just be' set to stamp the 'super blessed' at the bottom of the page. Using the large open area I left I copied the message translation into the margins to remind me of the goodness and faithfulness of God.


I really hope this blessed you! If you are stuggling with seeing the good and feeling blessed I encourage you to really soak in these verses and remember all the times He has been faithful. He loves and cares for us so extravagantly we should feel tickled pink and super blessed.

Hugs and prayers,






No comments:

Post a Comment