Thursday, June 21, 2018

Free Indeed

So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

Good morning, friends!

We live in a country that is free. We are free to do what we want within the laws of our country. And I'm so thankful to have been born here. More importantly though, I am free because of Christ. Because of His sacrifice on the cross and His resurrection, I am free from sin. I am free to show others His love. I am free to serve others for Him. I am free to do His will and purpose in my life. And if you have accepted Him as your Savior, then you are free too!

This specific passage refers to our freedom from sin. Does that mean we won't sin anymore? Of course not. But what it does mean is that we don't have to remain defeated in sin. We're going to sin. But, with the power of the Holy Spirit, we can rise up against it and conquer it! ''

For the page, I used the Sweet n Sassy Stamps set Free Indeed. What a fun set! I've used it to make patriotic pages like this and ones that don't look patriotic. So it's very versatile!

Live free, my friends! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment