Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Refuge


God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. 

Psalms 46:1 NLT 




Refuge means sheltered or protected from. 

It's the place you want to be in the storm. Away from the chaos. It's where you can rest and find peace. Where you dont have to have the answers because someone else does.

God is that place for us. Our refuge. Our strength. Our helper. Run to Him. Seek Him when the waves of life come crashing in. Go find your shelter. Your protection and strength. He will take care of you. Always!!!

I'm so thankful for how he has done and continues to do just that in my life. Amen. 


ART TALK

For this page I stamped the words using the Script Outline Alpha Set and the Bitty Alpha stamp set. Then applied watercolor to background. Then I used the Texture Tiles 2, the brick stamp, and stamped randomly around the page. I love the texture it created. So beautiful and fun.  You can see the whole June Release here. Happy Stamping!!!
Blessings,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment