Saturday, July 21, 2018

Just Passing Through




I'm tired of the news. The hard things. The sinfulness of this world. The hate. The neglect. The hurt. My heart breaks listening to all of it.

I could turn off the news. Shut off facebook. I could live in a bubble and pretend these things dont exist. But does that really change anything?

I long for heaven. For holiness. For Godliness. For love.


My final destination is not here. This world, my earthly life here is not where it ends for me. This EARTH is not my home, I am just PASSING THROUGH. 


"For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands." 
2 Corinthians 5:1 NLT




ART TALK
I used the Camper and Bug car from Go Gods Way Stamp set. Then used Distress Oxides to create the background. Use the Sunshine Girl Stamp Set for all the words. And colored in the camper and car with a waterbrush and distress oxides.

Blessings,
Colleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment