Saturday, July 14, 2018

Fill Me Up, Lord!

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Friends,

Hope, joy, peace....we can find these things in our awesome God! This is one of my favorite verses, and a prayer I have said over my children, family, and friends. It's simple. We have hope in Christ. And when we trust in Him, we can have joy and peace no matter what circumstances we may be facing. Our joy and peace, and even our hope, shouldn't be determined by our circumstances. It should already be founded on our faith and trust in God. Founded in Him so that no matter what life throws at us, we are not swayed from Him. Life is hard. But we still have hope in Him. And joy. And peace. Hold fast to that, my friends!

Now for page details: I used the following sets from Sweet n Sassy Stamps: Life in Jesus, Texture Tiles 1, Sunshine Girl Alpha, Skinny Minnie Alpha, and the Go God's Way Printable Bundle.
This bundle has PDF pages you can print, but it also has individual color and outline images you can use. I used an outline image of the car to trace the car into my Bible. The great thing about the individual images is that you can make them whatever size you want! So I sized the car image and printed it out on copy paper. Our Bible pages are thin enough that you can see the image right through the page. So, I just put the image behind the page and traced it on with a Micron pen- super simple! I found and image of an old fuel pump online and traced that as well. I stamped the words and accents. I used watercolor crayons to color most everything. I used Prismacolor pencils to color in "joy" and "peace".
May you be filled up with joy and peace this week by the power of the Holy Spirit! 
Take care, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment