Friday, July 27, 2018

He Will Keep You Steady


Psalm 55:22
"Give your burdens to the Lord and he will take care of you.
He will not permit the godly to slip and fall."




Life is CRAZY! Am I right?! I mean, especially in today's age, we are always multitasking and juggling so many things at once. Today's world has so many demands, appointments, to-dos and so on. Some days we can feel like we are powerful and can conquer the world, and then the next day we could feel like the world and all its demands are completely crushing us under it's weight! But when we feel that way, like we just couldn't possibly take on anymore, or like we are failing at life itself, God is there to help us! He is always there to help us!



Many of us are guilty of trying to take control of our lives, manage every bit and piece of it to fit our specific plan of what and how we think we should be living. But that is so far from the truth. God has a plan for us and our lives and we must follow that plan. And his plan is never more than we can handle. It is when things get really hard and we feel like we are being crushed and can't possibly juggle anymore, that we need to remember we can rely and call on God to keep us steady. He is our rock, he cannot be moved, and he will keep us strong. Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength." That is one of my favorite bible verses. I repeat it to myself anytime I'm struggling and need a little boast in moral. We can do anything with the Lord in our corner. 


Psalm 55:22 "Give your burdens to the Lord and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall." God's promises are gold! We can hold strong to his word when we feel we are weak and can't do it on our own. One more verse for you to hold on to today. 2 Corinthians 12:9 " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." There are so many places in the bible where we learn that we can trust in the Lord and his power when we feel we are weak. When we feel like that tower we are trying so hard to keep standing is about to come crashing down, he is there for us to tell us, "It's ok! I got this!"

Have a great week everyone!
xoxo,

Stephanie Gammon


Teacup Roses

Itty Bitty Alpha

Just Say Jesus


Script Outline Alpha

Itty Bitty Blossoms 




No comments:

Post a Comment