Monday, July 9, 2018

Follow Gods Path




You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. 
Psalms 16:11 NLT


Never lost. Right? But sometimes we might feel that way... we just aren't sure what we are supposed to be doing. Where our time and energy should be spent. How God wants to use us. What are His plans for our lives.


I feel like this season is full of one step forward and two steps back. Reaffirming. Refocusing. Trying to find my way.

Lets go back a few verses to 7, 8:

"I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." 
Psalms 16:7‭-‬8 NLT



The Lord instructs me. The Lord shows me the way. Sometimes I'm so wrapped up in my plans or my desires or my ways of figuring out where I am going... I forget to be still and listen... and follow whole heartedly after Jesus.

But I'm working on it...


ART TALK
Loving this stamp set, Go Gods Way. Used the camper and car and colored them in first. Then added watercolor to the background. I used the black compass from July's printable. 

Blessings,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment