Monday, September 3, 2018

Our Shield

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

Dear Friends,
Happy Labor Day! Whether you work or get the day off, I hope you can rest in the Lord. Take a close look at this verse. God is everything we need. 

  • The Lord is my rock: He is solid and strong and unchangeable. We can depend on Him. 
  • The Lord is my fortress: He is an impenetrable shelter. 
  • The Lord is my deliverer: He sees us through times of trouble. 
  • The Lord is my refuge: Again, He shelters us. We can find rest in Him. 
  • The Lord is my shield: He defends and protects us from Satan and his attacks. 
  • The Lord is my salvation: Salvation is only found in Jesus. This salvation is strong, triumphant, and powerful. 
  • The Lord is my stronghold: He is our fortified place, the center of our Christian walk. 
We have no reason to fear or worry. God’s got whatever “this” is!

Sweet n Sassy Stamps released some great new sets this month! For this page, I used Armor of God, Mighty Fortress. Both these sets can be pre-ordered NOW! You can even get both as a bundle at a discounted price! I also used Girl Power and Scribble Flowers. I used watercolor crayons too. 

Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment