Tuesday, September 4, 2018

He Is My Fortress



" The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge ,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18:2 


We all have to admit, the world we live in today is crazy! When I think back to the way things were when I was growing up, there are so many things we have to worry about today that was never even a thought when back then. I could make a long list of all the things that have changed since then, but I don't want to focus on the negative. I want to focus on the positive. The shining beacon of light that we all have to hold on to when life seems scary. 


When life is uncertain and scary, we can turn to the Lord! God is our rock, our fortress, our salvation and our stronghold. We can take refuge in Him and only Him when the world we live in seems crazy and sometimes hopeless. And knowing this place is not our final home, is so comforting. He looks out for us each and everyday and I thank him every day for keeping my family safe!


xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon

Mighty Fortress

Sunshine Girl Alpha 

Bitty Minnie Alpha




No comments:

Post a Comment