Saturday, March 17, 2018

Shine Jesus

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Dear friends,

We were put on this earth to glorify Him! I forget that sometimes...when I'm in a hurry, when I'm frustrated, when someone annoys me. And yet, my actions and my words are supposed to glorify Him and draw others to Him. Even when I'm frustrated or in a hurry or annoyed. That's hard! So our focus needs to be on Him and not our circumstances. If we're focused on Him, then we'll be able to take advantage of that Holy Spirit power within us to act not according to our circumstances, but instead in a way that shines Jesus and glorifies Him. I pray that for all of us, that we will shine Jesus to this world that very badly needs Him and that they will be drawn to Him. Give Him all the glory!
For the page, I used two Sweet n Sassy Stamps sets released this month: Bring Him Glory and Garden of Grace Bundle. The bundle is a digital set that can be downloaded. For this page, I used the traceables included in the set. Bible pages are thin, so tracing is easy! Tracing is a great way to get images if you can't draw. You can also resize the images for just what you want for your page.

Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment