Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Bring Him Glory


Hello Friends! I have been looking up verses and passages that talk about sharing our story and bringing our Father glory. This passage in I Corinthians 10:31 says "whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." Seems simple right...but how many times do you find yourself grumbling about picking up dirty underwear, cooking meals when all the kids are complaining or wiping up mysterious spills you step in with your socks.....I am so guilty! I found myself feeling convicted to put more love and joy into my seemingly menial tasks, because I am not doing them for the praise of my children and husband...but for my heavenly Father who sees all I do.


I began this page using VersaFine ink and white embossing powder. I cut my 'Bring Him Glory' stamp in half and stamped, and embossed the image. Next I used my watercolors to create a background, making my white image leap off the page. To fill in the rest of my title I raided my scrapbook alpha stickers. This is a really simple page that only took me a few minutes but I can guarantee will remain in my heart for a very long time.


I pray that these simple thoughts remind you of the importance of everything you do. You were created to glorify, honor and worship God! So the next time you are picking up your children's toys, or stain treating grass and mud stains, remember you are glorifying your heavenly Father and He sees your heart! Be sure to hop (lol...like a bunny) over to the shop and pick up all the fantastic March stamp releases.

love you all,



No comments:

Post a Comment