Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Grow in Virtue

"So don't loose a minute in building on what you've been given, complementing your basic faith with good character, spiritual understanding, alert discipline, passionate patience, reverent wonder, warm friendliness, and generous love, each dimension fitting into and developing the others. With these qualities active and growing in your lives, no grass will grow under your feet, no day will pass without its reward as you mature in your experience of our Master Jesus." 
2 Peter 1:5-8 (Message Translation)

The latest printable devotional is so amazing this month! Stop and go pick it up right now HERE. I loved reading and studying all the scriptures Diane used this month! I was so inspired by the oncoming season of spring and the changes and growth that need to take place in my own heart. 


I used the Skinny Minnie alpha to stamp out part of the title and added a personal touch with some hand lettering.  I had a little space at the bottom of the page that perfectly fit the prayer Diane wrote at the end of the devotional. Next and finally I chose to doodle some floral swags and roses around the page to accent the verses and fill the page with color. A splash of watercolor, a few squiggly lines from my black artist pen, and a few accents from my white signo gel pen and the page was complete.
This was a wake up call to me...maybe this is just the reminder you needed today. Take time to grow, spend time in the word, praying, worshiping, and meditating. Your time will always be rewarded. Praying you all have a blessed week!

Hugs and Prayers,


1 comment: