Monday, October 1, 2018

Thankful For My Tribe!


Matthew 18:20
"Where two or three are gathered in my name, 
there am I among them."



As some of you may already know, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps hosted their very first retreat this past weekend in Savannah, Georgia. This was the first bible journaling retreat I have ever attended and it was nothing short of an amazing weekend! To see such a wonderful group of God fearing women come from all OVER the country, to one place to share their love of art and God together was truly awesome! For me, this retreat was not only a chance to spend lots of time in God's word, but to meet some of the women I have become friends with online for over a year face to face! This weekend was truly an example of just how good God really is.

Verse Matthew 18:20 says,"Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." God was present with us at the retreat all weekend. You could see Him through our artwork, our sweet conversations, testimonies, our worship songs each morning, and through all the wonderful fellowship! We gathered in His name and you could feel him all around us and see Him as some had tears of joy in their eyes. If you have never attended a christian or bible journaling retreat, I highly recommend it! I am already praying I will be able to attend the next one we are talking about hosting next year! You won't regret it. Each lady at the retreat left with their hearts overflowing and truly blessed! I am incredibly thankful for my tribe of ladies and to call you sisters in Christ! 


Creative Details:
This page features a few fun fall items. The background is actually one of our older stamps called Falling Leaves and it made such a fun and subtle background. I stamped a few different colors of Distress Oxides on the leaves to create a varied, natural look. The pumpkins are pieces from a super quick printable called Sunflowers and Pumpkins. See the images below for a list of all of the stamps I used on this page.

xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon


Sunflowers and Pumpkins Printable 

Falling Leaves
So Incredibly Blessed

Love Your Neighbor

Classy Script Alpha 



No comments:

Post a Comment