Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Heart & Hands

"Hear my cry for mercy as I call to You for help, as I lift up my hands toward Your Most Holy Place." Psalm 28:2
Dear friends,
Psalm 28 is a psalm praying to God for Him to hear David and praising God for who He is. David knew he could put his trust in God (Ps 28:7). He knew God would hear him (Ps 28:6). He knew his strength came from God and that God would protect him (Ps 28:7-8). The God of David is our God. He is the same. He does not change. Praise God that we can put out trust in Him just as David did. We can know that God hears us, strengthens us, and protects us. David's life was not easy. But he did not lose his faith and trust in God. I want to have a faith like David's. I want to stand firm in God and praise Him no matter what life throws my way.

For the page, I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps set called Women of Praise. This is such a great set! I love the silhouettes. I also used Let's Do This. I painted the background with acrylic paints, and highlighted the letters with a white pen.
Trust Him, my friends, and praise Him. Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment