Saturday, October 20, 2018

My Soul Thirsts For You



YOUTUBE LINK CLICK HERE



In this video I walk you though how I used the Brea Reese Glitter Inks to create this background in my Bible. Below you will see a little of my heart behind it, followed by a supply list. Enjoy!

“As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭42:1-2‬ ‭ESV‬‬

I’ll admit, I often try to figure out life on my own. Seek Him last. When things are falling apart... my last effort to find peace. To find rest and answers. I come before Him broken and ready to listen to whatever He has to say. There is a vulnerability in me, a desperation... I found my way here again this past weekend. To be honest the getting there is miserable. The ache in my soul. But the being at the water, the solitude, the eagerness to give up control and listen. The closeness to the Lord. I love that place. The stillness where God meets me and brings comfort. Where I know nothing has changed but his presence has changed everything... I love that place. 

Where He shows up... where my soul thirsts for Him. 


Sweet N Sassy Stamp Sets:

Background Color:
Brea Reese Glitter Inks

Blessings,
Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment