Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Close Your Mouth


Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and keep your mouth shut.
Proverbs 10:19 NLT

I cant even explain to you the amount of times growing up I  got myself into trouble for talking about things that weren't meant for me to share. Blowing things out of proportion. Gossiping. Causing drama. Believing if I share the juicy stuff you might like me more. What a mess I was.

It took some hard things to happen. Like someone sharing everything I said, and then me being accountable to them that changed me. It made me realize it wasnt worth it to share things. It wasnt worth the drama it was causing me or the broken relationships.

Let alone the biggest changes when I started walking wholeheartedly with Christ. As He worked in my life, I've flipped to the other side, I'm careful with my words. I lock away other peoples stories. I really try to not get involved in the mess. I'm not perfect in it. But I'm trying to be obedient. I'm working on keeping my mouth shut and using my words to BRING LIFE TO OTHERS!

Are you???


ART TALK
I used Distress Oxides by Ranger to create the background. I used the new Chunky Lowercase Alpha and a few stamps from Go Gods Way. I used Outline Alpha and colored in the words with the Inktense Pencils.



Blessings, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment