Friday, August 17, 2018

Be Satisfied




"My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart. If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying." 
Proverbs 3:1‭-‬2 NLT


Live your life for the Lord.
Soak up His word.
How often do get distracted from those two things? I get lost sometimes. Distracted by the moment. Stuck in the now. I forget His truths. I forget that in Him I find peace.
Trying to find the time to take His words and hide them in my heart. To use those words to give me strength and hope. To recall them and share them with others. So much of life troubles have been answered in His word. And they will SATISFY me.


ART TALK
I used Jane Davenport paints for the background. Then I stamped the words with the new Chunky Lowercase stamp set and the 'be" is from the Shake it Off Caps Alpha set. Then I used Scribble Flowers and stamped that on with Stazon. Next I added some white highlights with my signo pen. Love how it all came together.


Blessings,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment