Friday, April 6, 2018

SHINE ON




Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you. Only let us hold true to what we have attained. 
Philippians 3:12‭-‬16 ESV


You have a unique purpose.

But what does that look like for you? Where has God placed you? What is he asking you to do for Him?

What's your calling? Your passions? What makes you bold and determined? Who are you drawn to minister to? Children? Women? Familes?

Where do you find your calling? What is your purpose as a woman?

How has your ministry changed over the years? How has your passions and gifts changed?

Are you miserable where you are? Too scared to walk away? Are you wishing for bigger or better opportunities?  Just a little more recognition? Are circumstances just unchangeable right now? You just feel stuck?

I don't know why all I can do is ask these questions. But it challenges me. We all get a little lost! We get feeling a little unappreciated. We get tired. We forget who we are...

But. Friend. You and I are daughters of the king. We are unique. We have a purpose. In the NOW. In the today, God has us here for a reason. We must live running towards the prize! Run for the Gospel. Run for Him.



ART TALK

Used the Be Unique Stamp set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.

I started with watercoloring the background to look like sky and grass using the Jane Davenport Brights Pallet.  Then I stamped the unicorn on white sticker paper and used the Mermaid Markers to color it in. I added some blue paint to give the sky some texture. Then stamped the words on. Love this set and all the options you can do with it!!! 💜

Blessings,
Colleen

1 comment: