Saturday, April 28, 2018

Holy Spirit Power

"...he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according  to the hope of eternal life." Titus 3:5-7


When I receive my new stamps in the mail I first begin by looking to my Bible for key words or phrases that fit each set. The new Holy Spirit stamp this month is one that really got me digging into my Bible a little deeper and reading passages that I have seemingly overlooked. I love this passage from Titus it is a beautiful description of how our lives become transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit. 


To create this page in my Bible I used the Holy Spirit stamp and those adorable Girl Power printables. I first began by enlarging the girl that closely resembles myself then I traced the image onto the Bible page. I finished it by inking and watercoloring the girl to make my own personal image that represents me. For the design on my girls shirt I used washi tape, alternating patterns to create the striped affect. I also traced the sentiment 'My girl power comes from the Lord' in the same way I traced the girl. I love how both these printables and stamp totally fit and work together. I stamped the Holy Spirit stamp towards the top in my favorite Staz On black ink, added a tab, washi and a few floral stickers to tie the whole page together.



Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post I can't wait to share with you again next month!

Love and prayers,




No comments:

Post a Comment