Thursday, April 19, 2018


Hey friends. Here on the blog with another fun page. I really enjoy this stamp set and how many ways u can use it.


The verse I journaled is:

"Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!" 
Psalms 4:1 ESV





Isnt that what we want? For God to answer us. To give us relief. I spend so much time worrying over things that He is completely taking care of. They are not mine to worry over. Call out to Him. Give it to Him. And let Him be in control as you wait.


ART TALK
For this page I covered the verse with washi tape . Then I used paint to create thick lines and circles. I had to be intentional to use lots of white space. I then used Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the words on. Then I used my White Signo Uniball pen to write circle lines on the circles.

Hope you enjoyed this page!!!


Blessings,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment