Monday, December 2, 2019

A Friend Loves ALL the Time

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
Proverbs 17:17


Friends are important, and a true friend is a gift from God. I'm so thankful for the friendships God has blessed me with - both new and old. They're the ones who stick with me through the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. A true friend loves all the time, no matter what. 💙

This page was not at all what I had in mind when I started, but it turned out so cute when it all came together! I first gessoed my page because I didn't want the distress oxides to bleed through and I wanted them to move around a bit on the page (see Colleen's video on gesso vs. non-gesso pages - it's a huge help!!). I splattered with water and dried the page, then stamped my phrase "a friend loves all the time" using the School Days and Bitty Minnie Alpha Stamp sets. On separate watercolor paper, I stamped, watercolored, and fussy cut the ephemera from the Winter Hugs stamp set and then taped to my page. I finished up with some embossed snowflakes and it was done! 😊



Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having a HUGE Cyber Monday sale today only! Hop on over to their Facebook page to check out the Bundle Blitz and get FREE shipping on your order! 🙌

  

Have a blessed week!

Janelle






No comments:

Post a Comment