Thursday, December 5, 2019

He is My Strength


Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."


I would say most Christians have that one verse that becomes their mantra. Philippians 4:13 is mine. I an even remember this being "my verse" as far back as middle school! Those years when you feel super awkward in your own skin and surrounded by peer pressure at every turn, that verse gave me confidence. Now as a mother of three, I find my patience wearing so thin that I could snap sometimes. And then I'll recite "He who gives me strength", and I am reminded of how I just need to lean on Him when I am too weak.


"... I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:11-13 

No matter what kind of situation we face in our lives, Jesus is ALWAYS strong when we are weak. He will always be stronger than we are. We have to stop trying to conquer everything on our own to only turn to him after throwing in the town. We have to admit the times when we are weak and seek him, lean on him for strength. I am so grateful to have a heavenly father that is so full of grace and strength for each of us! I know I need Him every single day. Even when I try to do it all myself, I still need Him! He is my strength for today and hope for tomorrow!






xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon

Sympathy Morning Glories

Armor of God

Faith Wordfetti









No comments:

Post a Comment