Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Peace on Earth!

Today I have a Bible Journal page using the new "Peace on Earth" set. I hope to do a matching page on the other side with some of the other images in the set.

It is hard to believe it is time to do a Christmas page but it is just around the corner and what better way to prepare for it than to remember the reason we celebrate. And in the craziness that is the world today, what better reminder that Peace on Earth will be granted to those with whom God is pleased. What a gift of Hope to those who believe in and strive to please God.

My page uses Distress Oxides for the background and the earth and adds some touches of Distress inks. I splashed on a little pearlized water color to create a look of stars. Note: I didn't prep my page and found out the hard way that while distress oxides don't really bleed through...distress inks do. That's OK - I love this page and the backside is a challenge for another day right?

I hope you were inspired. Thanks for stopping by!


Lyn




No comments:

Post a Comment