Monday, September 25, 2017

He is merciful!

Hey friends! I spent some time reading Psalm 25. I actually wrote the whole thing in my planner it was so good!!! You are merciful O Lord! Isn't that amazing!! I'm so thankful for that ! Anyone else? Please take a few minutes and read the whole psalm . It was what I needed to hear !
I love a good font set! It's one of my favorite things to stamp! This stamp set is the skinny lowercase alpha. I love how simple it but totally makes the page look awesome! I used the napkin techniques on this page. Google it;) it's so fun! Once the napkin was down and dry I stamped out the words. Then I got some pale pink paint and used my finger to distress the page a little. I added some different Washi tape and a bow at the top and done! Nothing was hard to do or super artistic on this page but lots of fun!!! There's lots of Great sets in the shop and I bet the perfect font set is just waiting for you! Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment