Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Crafted by the Creator



For it was you who created my inward parts;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.


I will praise you

because I have been remarkably and wondrously made.
Your works are wondrous,
and I know this very well.

               Psalm 139:13-14

How amazing is procreation?  That a couple of cells come together, multiply, and form a completely unique life?!?  How can that be anything but a miracle from God!

Each of us were hand-crafted by God for a special purpose.  We have a role that no one else will ever have.  He created us with special gifts and talents, to use in the fulfilment of His plan. 

How can you find your purpose?  Look to the Bible and talk to the Father.  He will help you find your way.  

Thank you Lord, for the unique purpose we are created for. I pray we glorify you! -Amen 

Page Details:

I already had an entry for this verse in my Illustrating Bible:


I decided a tip-in was the perfect way to journal it again, from a different prospective, and I was able to do some journaling on the back of the page.  I created my tip-in using Canson Watercolor paper.  I blended Distress Oxide Inks on the page to make this vibrant background and then traced a silhouette of a baby in the womb. I painted the image with black acrylic paint.  I used the new With Love Alpha and Mini Grunge Type Alpha to stamp out my verse. This is my new favorite alphabet combination!  I punched the edge with the We R Memory Keepers punch board, using the gold spiral punch and it fits perfectly in the spiral binding of the Illustrating Bible.

Here's what it looks like all tucked in its place!


T
he stamp sets I used:




I would love to connect with you on Instagram.  You can find me @simplyjilljourney

U
ntil next time, I wish you many blessings,

Jill




No comments:

Post a Comment