Saturday, February 2, 2019

Prayer cards



Hey Hey Hey!! It's finally February and the new stamp releases for this month are some of my favorites! Today I am sharing prayer cards I created for prayers I would like to consistently pray over my hubby.

To begin I cut down a few pieces of white cardstock into tags. I dusted off my gelatos (it has been way too long since I used mine they are beginning to dry out0 and pulled out the Always and Forever stamp set. For this beautiful, abstract watercolor background I scribbled my gelatos onto my glass work surface and spritzed them with water. I then started with the largest heart base I dipped it into the wet gelato and stamped. This creates an interesting imperfect watercolor look. To fill in more of the background I used the smallest heart. Once my tag had fully dried I added my prayers and stamped husband on the bottom so when flipping through my tags I can quickly find specific prayers.


I love to pray over my husband and children, but often I find it hard to get started. I love having scripture based prayers that I can use to lift up my family and use as a jumping off point to deeper and more specific prayers. February is the prefect time to shower your family with love, and I can't think of a better way then to pray for them. I am planning to add prayers for my children, friends, and even World events and leaders. How neat would it be to make a simple tag like this write a prayer of encouragement and tuck it with a coffee gift card under someones wipers on their car, or slip it into their coat pocket. Spread love and encouragement this February! Join our Facebook groups (creative worship, sweet n sassy stamps) and share your Bible pages and any projects you are creating to shower our world with love.


Love and Prayers,
Jenn @creativegurl85





No comments:

Post a Comment