Tuesday, January 22, 2019

You are Mine

How blessed are we? How lucky are we? That the Lord of all Lords asked US to be mine?! 
“But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:1‬ ‭ESV‬‬
You know what- actually, he didn’t even ask- he declared! I have called you by name..YOU ARE MINE. In all our mess, in all our sin he redeems us and declares us His! 
Sometimes I know I don’t feel claimable, so unworthy...but He has made me worthy. 
So forever and ever - You are Mine, and I AM YOURS! 

🥰 Brittany Carleton 
Www.instagram.com/britcarleton 

* I used our new alpha “Happy Alpha” and “His Love” set along with some sticks Washi and watercolor! Also shown is a little texture using our Texture Tiles 1 set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment