Thursday, January 24, 2019

He Intercedes For Us








Sometimes I feel desensitized. Like I forget what Christ did. I forget he took my place. I forget what I deserve. It becomes knowledge... not heart. How do I get there? How do I not feel this brokenness of what I have done. This gratitude for what Christ has done. That he chose us. I see my own sin... and I know He sees it. And sometimes the world around me sees it. Okay I’m sure my family sees it a lot. And yet He stands before the throne in my place. And He says NOTHING CAN SEPERATE our place with Him. Nothing. He intercedes on my behalf. I need to soak that up. 

“Who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is the one who died, but even more, has been raised; he also is at the right hand of God and intercedes for us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:34‬ ‭CSB‬‬

ART TALK
I used the Versamark Chalk inks to create the background. then stamped the flowers and colored in with the neocolors11. I used Happy Alpha and Mini Grunge for the words. 

Blessings, 
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment