Monday, January 7, 2019

His Banner Over Me

Hey friends! Brittany here for the first time in SUCH A LONG TIME! I’ve missed sharing and writing and hope you guys enjoy what I share! This week I did a fun page using new stamps from this months release.

Rebecca designed Heart Candy and Korin designed His Love and I think they go great together! So I wanted to use them both on my page! I used heart candy all over to make it look like they were falling down and jumping off the page. I also used the new Happy Alpha for the word “love”. Some hot pink watercolor and an ombré ink pad did some awesome color work here! 

He is our TRUE LOVE and he is asking us to BE MINE everyday! He has a banner over us 24/7 that is complete love, not hate, not kinda like but pure love. Enjoy tht love and realize it’s a free pure love, no strings attached! 



<3 Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment