Monday, July 31, 2017

Worthy...

{jane bosi}

Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!!  I am always so creatively inspired by music!!  While wanting to play with the newly released Send Me set, I found myself in Revelation.  My process usually starts with a song and then leads....where ever He leads.  For this creative time, it was Revelation 5:11-13 to be exact!

11 Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands,
12 saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!"
13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!" 
 
How awesome is He? I can hardly wait to be there....
Enjoy!!  Jane

PS. Stamp sets used on this layout:  Send Me, Just Be, Sing Loud, and Worthy King.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this design. That is definitely a passage of scripture in which to glory. Love all your elements and the action on the page. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete