Friday, July 7, 2017

Send Me Lord!

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” Isaiah 6:8
 
 
Today I'm showcasing a new stamp set called "Send Me" by Rebecca Rios! I am IN LOVE with this set! It is so versatile and it is a HUGE set. So many words, so many ways to use them!
 
Here lately I've been asking the Lord to just send me! Let me go into the wilderness for you! I want to share your word with the community and shine your Glory! I recently started my own Blog, Journaling through Motherhood since the season I'm in right now is raising my #twoundertwo! It's a rewarding and crazy life and bible journaling has been the calm in my storm! I felt the Lord telling me to help other moms find that calm as well! So far I have a few friends now that are beginning journaling and LOVING IT! So he sent me into this and I am here to work for him! Every page I do is to shine for him and share his word! Everyone has a different work, this is mine (besides being chosen to raise these boys)!
 
I hope you guys get this stamp set and love it like I do and I hope if you find yourself in a different season you ask the Lord to "Send Me" and you listen!!
<3 Brittany
IG: britcarleton
 
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-send-me-clear-stamp-set/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment