Thursday, March 7, 2019

God Knows It All....




Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I don't know about you guys, but lately I have found myself asking why? a lot. So many things happen to us in the course of our lives that we don't understand, can't find a reason for, and don't have the answers to our questions. You ever feel like that? I'm sure many of you struggle with trying to control our own lives, make every decision about everything we do. And sometimes it's not until everything comes crashing down around us that we actually stop, and realize... wait a minute... I can't control everything, this just isn't working!



Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." God is the only one who knows the paths we are meant to take in life. He is all powerful and all knowing all the time! We may think we know want plan we have for ourselves, but you know what they say, "Tell God your plans and listen to him laugh." Have you ever tried to complete a puzzle when you couldn't see the picture on the front of the box?? Our lives are like a puzzle. We see all the different pieces of this massive puzzle and we are always struggling, trying to put the pieces together, but God is the only one that knows what the final picture is! We must seek his guidance in the decisions we make throughout our lives, and ask God what HIS plans are for us and what HE would like for us to do.


I currently have some recent events happen in my life that have left me asking God so many questions. I am trying to cope with the unexpected loss of my father almost 2 months ago. That is a huge concept in itself when it wasn't something anyone was expecting. So many unanswered questions that we will never have the answers to until we ourselves make it to heavens gates. I have been reminding myself that God's timing is perfect, even when I don't understand it and flat out don't like it, to be completely honest. Once again, only God knows the plans he has for us, only He can see the big picture. I have another life changing event coming up soon, the birth of our third daughter. We're excited and anxious to meet her, but next week I will be full term and my husband has to be out of town for the entire week. Why? Why now does he have to go? I'm very nervous that the baby may come and he won't be able to make it back in time. But... I am putting my faith in God and trusting in him knowing that He knows exactly what will happen and hopefully everything will be ok. I'm still not happy about my husband being gone, but trying to be calm and rest in the Lord about it, and praying it will all work out smoothly.

Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are called according to his purpose."


xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon



All in All
Whimsy Bouquet 
Bitty Minnie Alpha 
Incredibly Blessed









No comments:

Post a Comment