Friday, November 16, 2018

No Prob-Llama


Hey hey! I hope you all are enjoying all the birthday sales and festivities! This week we have 11% off all creative worship stamps and digital printables with code HAPPY11CWDP click HERE to go shop the sales. I am bringing you all a fun festive page in honor of our 11th birthday...


I used the Llama love set and sunshine girl alpha to stamp the imagery. I had lots of fun adding little details to the llamas, like hats, and blankets. These stamps are so fun and really allow you to run wild with your creativity. After stamping I simply used my watercolors to fill in and add color but colored pencils could work as well to give your llamas that festive touch.

Proverbs 12:25 "Anxiety in a mans heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad."


Don't worry about anything! Nothing is too big or insignificant for our Father. Pour out your heart and thank Him in advance for answering and fulfilling  your needs. Lift the burden of worry off your back and place it in our Father's hands. There is no prob-llama too big for Him!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you in the near future, I will be doing some Facebook lives on the Sweet n Sassy stamps facebook page today at 3pm central and on November 26th. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and on my personal page to stay up to date!

Love and prayers
Jenn @creativegurl85



1 comment:

  1. Love this page! Such a great way to illustrate those verses. <3

    ReplyDelete