Friday, November 23, 2018

God's Word & His Purpose

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:10-11

Dear Friends,

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! It's hard to believe that it's already the beginning of the Christmas season. I am so thankful for Jesus and His Word. I love these verses that tell us that God's Word does not return void. It will always fulfill the purposes He has for it. Our job is to share His Word. He'll do the rest! I am thankful for the word pictures the Bible often gives us. Here, we are given the picture of rain or snow and how it waters the earth so that plants can flourish. In the same way, God's Word waters our souls so that we can flourish. Yay, God!! 

For my page, I used the following Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sets: Crazy About Snowmen, Bitty Minnie Alpha, Itty Bitty Blossoms, and Skinny Caps. I used watercolor crayons and a white brush pen to color. 

It's Black Friday, and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is having a great sale!! Don't miss out!

Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment