Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Lord Build My Home

Psalm 127:1 "Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain."

Hello Friends my name is Jenn, I am a new creative team member. I am seriously busting with excitement to share my first journaling page with you all! When I first started digging into my Bible for verses that fit this stinking adorable stamp set (Love Your Neighbor) I came across this verse in Psalm.  Which got me thinking who is building my home? Is it me or God? This is such a great reminder to let our heavenly Father build up our homes.


To begin this page I pulled a few tiny patterned papers that coordinated well together. I thought it would be super cute and fun to stamp the houses and sun on the papers and fussy cut them out. Small confession, I love fussy cutting and find it super therapeutic and relaxing giving me more time to really meditate and think over the verse. I stamped a few hearts coming out of the chimneys of the houses, because love should always flow from our homes. Added a few touches of watercolor, stamped the title and journaled my heart.


I can't wait to see how you all use these stamps jump on over to the store and pick them up HERE. Also feel free to share on Facebook in our group Sweet N' Sassy Stamps and Creative Worship or on Instagram using #sweetnsassystamps and #snss we all love seeing your creativity and worship. Thanks for stopping by!




Have a blessed week sweet friends!





1 comment:

  1. Love that you have hearts coming from the chimneys “because love should always flow from our homes”!! Sweet page and great reminders on this passage!!

    ReplyDelete