Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Thankful Heart ♥

Hello Friends!  
It is officially the season of gratitude, So to keep on with the theme I wanted to document it in my hymnal. I took some step by step pictures, but pretty much this was done with the super easy card swiping paint technique!
I'm here sharing how I created this pretty page in my hymnal using the Sweet n Sassy "So Grateful" stamp set!
At the end I'll show the picture with all the paint and supplies I used. The first step was just swiping the paint. I statred with my darkest color orange, then used pink, gold and white. Since you put a really thin layer it dries pretty much before you even get to the next color. 
I then made some gold and white crosses using the paint card by just applying a little bit of paint at the end of the card and pressing to the page vertically, reapplying paint, then making the cross horizontally.
This gold color is gorgeous and I'll admit... I am a little bit obsessed currently!! LOL
I then placed my gold hearts, empherma I found from a craft store, and used my ranger archival ink to stamp "grateful heart" and "thankful heart".
I just love all the gold on this page! the pictures just do not do justice to the pretty shimmer!
I added a gold bow clip that I made and splattered a little bit of black paint, and I was finished!
Below is my finished page and all my supplies except for the black watercolor I used at the end to splatter. 
Hope y'all enjoyed my page, for more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram @my.creative.worship and Sweet N Sassy @sweetnsassystamps 
Make sure to hashtag us #sweetnsassystamps on FB and IG so we can see how you 've been inspired & inspire us! 

Until next time! God Bless!♥Maria








1 comment:

  1. An absolutely beautiful display of your talent and creativity. I've thought several times about going into my hymnal for artwork because I think it's a fabulous way to preserve some of my favorite hymns...the ones I grew up singing. Love what you've done and so interested to read about the process too!

    ReplyDelete