Saturday, October 28, 2017

Thankful Grateful Blessed

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.

I really love fall, sweaters, and boots... the beauty of the scenery changing, the season of thankfulness that begins.... I know we should be thankful every day but I love the idea of devoting a whole month just to reflecting all the reasons we have to be thankful! Everything we have to be thankful for is a gift from God, to him be the glory!
I used 2 stamp sets from Sweet N Sassy to create this page. Lynzee's Script and Falling Leaves.
I started by stamping the leaves on the background with yellow orange and red pigment ink. I applied yellow to the entire stamps then added the red right on top in spots to get it to almost fade in. 
Once I had the background done I used the Lynzee script to stamp "Thankful Grateful Blessed"
I added the date stamp and some fall washi to complete the page.

Hope y'all enjoyed my page, for more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram @my.creative.worship and Sweet N Sassy @sweetnsassystamps 
Make sure to hashtag us #sweetnsassystamps on FB and IG so we can see how you 've been inspired & inspire us! 

Until next time! God Bless!♥Maria

Stamps Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment