Wednesday, October 18, 2017

How He Loves


When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightning for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.  Jeremiah 51:16 ESV

You guys this song by David Crowder Band is my absolute favorite! (I know it's not originally by them but he's always been my favorite artist) My favorite verse is "He loves like a hurricane, i am a tree- bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy"  I feel like you could interpret this so many ways but for me it just means that he loves us so fiercly, so hard, and i am a tree bending and moving around his love and weight of the world but i never break. That may not make sense to some, but it totally does in my head. If you haven't heard this song, you must go listen. How he Loves by David Crowder Band. 

For this page i used watercolor for the background and then a few of my favorite stamp sets from SNSS.




www.sweetnsassystamps.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment