Monday, October 23, 2017

Stay with God

Why then has this people turned away in perpetual backsliding? 
They hold fast to deceit; they refuse to return. Jeremiah 8:5
Dear Friends,

This question in Jeremiah 8:5 was asked by God about the people of Judah. They knew God, and yet, they fell into idolatry and turned away from Him. Why would they do that?

But more importantly, why do I do that? I know God too. And yet, I backslide. I turn away from Him. Over and over again. It would be a very sad story except that we're talking about our God. He waited for Judah to return. And He waits for me to return too. With open arms. I am forgiven in Christ. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Thank You for waiting for me. Thank You for being faithful even though I am not.

For the page, I used the following Sweet n Sassy Stamps: Holiday Hugs & Love Ya Like a Sister Alpha.
Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment