Thursday, August 31, 2017

Integrity and Success

{jane bosi}

Our pastor preached on Nehemiah last Sunday--about how given his success, much was expected of him.  Same for us.  It's easy to forget as we go through our day to day the ways in which God blesses and ordains our work.  I know this to be true.  I work in a tough enviroment.  It's hard for me sometimes not to be overly focused on the behaviors--some days, it's physical, other's it's attitudes.  Nevertheless, I've been blessed with opportunities to show the love of Christ for the Glory of God.  Just like Nehemiah.

To complete my page, I used a whole mess of goodies from Sweet N Sassy stamps--you will find them all in the store :)  They are:  Words of Life-Action, Note This, Worship the Lord, He is Worthy, What's Up, Skinny Caps Alphabet, Mini Grunge Alphabet, Words of Life-Common Words.

May your day be blessed,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment