Monday, August 28, 2017

Donut Worry

Hey friends!! So I'm sharing a page today that I used the 'Skinny lowercase alpha' on. I'm not sure about you , but I love a good font stamp! This one is so great because it's small enough to fit in the margins!
This page I used the napkin technique-if you are not familiar-just google it! You add gesso to your page, cut the napkin and separate the layers and place it on the gesso. Then use a paint brush-I like the sponge kind, and add some more gesso over the top. Smooth it out and let it dry. I'm not perfect at this technique but it still turns out good and super fun! I then stamped the Donut Worry and added a tab at the top and some donut washi that my friend had. I also added the little bit of washi that says Let it go and let God. It's such an important part of our walk with Jesus! I journaled in Matthew 5-Therefore I tell you , do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Later in the passage it says....Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day as enough trouble of it's own. Friends, let it go and donut worry!!! God's got this!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment