Monday, May 22, 2017

Living Water

Hey friends! So life lately has been crazy busy! Extra crazy , ya know?! My bible journaling pages lately have been pretty simple and because making time to spend with Him is priority, I have found if I don't about always have some amazing, time intensive page, I can fit bible journaling into my crazy schedule!
I really love in John 4 when Jesus is talking to the Samaritan Woman and in verse 5 Jesus says to her "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have gave you living water. Then in verse 13 He says "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst." Whenever I feel stressed or anxious, I know it's because I haven't spent enough time with Him and that I'm trying to rely on myself to get through life and I don't have to! Amen! Right?!
I added some watercolors in different shades of blues to a page protector sheet (it's 2 laminated sheets together so it's clear) then i flipped the sheet over on to my bible page and just pushed the color around a little with my hands. I pulled up the sheet and then used some of the extra paint to fill in here and there. I then stamped the living water from the stamp set Living Water and added some paint splatters of a little blue and white. I circled the verse and added a tab. Simple page but what a HUGE meaning this page is! I want to make sure that I always find the time to drink His Living Water!
I thought I would share this page I did a few months ago from the same stamp set! Just stamped the waves and clouds, drew that little boat and water colored. Check out the set I sued here I hope you have an amazing week and that you remember when you are thirsty go to HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment