Thursday, May 25, 2017

Awaken Me


"Therefore, prophesy to them and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the LORD. I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the LORD has spoken!’”"
Ezekiel 37:12-14

Do you ever feel like you're in a rut? It's like you're on a treadmill, moving but not really going anywhere. This is essentially me right now. We are nearing the end of school and it's always a crazy time of year, full of anticipation and eagerness for summer. The kids are restless, teachers are preparing for break, and everyone is just trying to survive. 

Yesterday morning I left my house in such a hurry that I forgot my coffee and immediately turned around to go back and get it. In all the bustle of the day, I need to remember to immediately turn to God for awakening. This has been my hearts cry for some time now, to simply dig deeper with God and refresh my worn out self. Lord, keep stirring. Awaken my tired bones to come alive in You. Refresh my mind and direct my focus back on You. 

Let our hearts be awakened and rejuvenated in Him. 

With love, 

Lynzee


Below I have taken a few pictures on how this page came about. I am using the "Fill Me Up" stamps and Pelikan watercolors. Link to the stamps below:

Step 1: "Fill Me Up" stamps



Step 2: Stamp and box in scripture 

 Step 3: Add color, doodles, and words



No comments:

Post a Comment