Saturday, March 25, 2017

I Am Forgiven!

As Easter approaches, I can't help but think of how blessed and how loved I truly am. It is hard to believe that He loves me so much but there is no greater proof of His love than His sacrifice for me. That I am forgiven is definitely a sign of His love and His grace (meaning that I don't get what I deserve!).
Today's journal page is on Ephesians 1:7 "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,"
I used a few Sweet 'N Sassy Stamp sets to create my page today. I created the background with distress inks and filled in some of the images with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens.
ks-sns-17-015thegoodnews__13030-1488303289-1280-1280
I hope you are feeling loved today. Thanks for stopping by.
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment