Thursday, March 9, 2017

Praise Him

Let everything that breathes sing praise to the Lord!
Psalm 150:6


Praise:the expression of approval or admiration for someone; the expression of respect and gratitude as an act of worship

We will never run out of reasons to praise God. Each day brings a different form of praise. Sometimes we praise in the valleys, and other times on mountain tops. We praise through health and through sickness, through new life and in mourning, through the mundane and busiest of days. In each and every breath, God is worthy of our praise, in any and all circumstances. 

Praise the Lord! Let all that I am praise the Lord. I will praise the Lord as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God till my dying breath. 
Psalm 146:1-2

Friends, I don't know where you're at in your walk with God right now. For me, I'm a teacher in the middle of testing season in desperate need of spring break. Right now my days are a whirlwind of activity. I am not always graceful and I often get stressed out, but I have God through all of it. You, dear friend, have God through every situation you face. Praise him through your season. 



Happy Friday(and spring break) Jr. šŸ˜œ
Lynzee


Stamps used:
Sing Loud stamp set 



No comments:

Post a Comment